Ricoh im c3000 reset admin password
1. Default password for Ricoh IM C3000
2. How to change the default password
3. Why you should change the default password
Most devices come with a default password set by the manufacturer. While this can be convenient, it also means that anyone who knows the default password can access your device. For this reason, it’s important to change the default password on your Ricoh IM C3000 printer as soon as you can. Here’s how:
- Open the web browser on your computer and type in the IP address of your printer. This will open up the printer’s configuration page.
- Look for a section labeled “Administrator Settings” or something similar and click on it.
- Find the setting for changing passwords and enter in a new password that you will remember but others won’t be able to guess easily